1.15.2006

El Mariachi

I like spanish guitar music.
I like the spanish influence.

Sure, in this part of the world, it comes in the form of Mexico, but in all honesty, I loved being in Espana. The latin flavor. I may not know who is playing, except for maybe a few instances, but I love flamenco music, etc.

Anyway, I just finished watching Once Upon a Time in Mexico... the movie is still cool as when I wathed it the first time, and actually heard Johnny Depp say "Savvy" in THIS movie, just like in Pirates of the Caribbean. Ha ha, how cool is that? I liked the musical interludes in between the scenes.

But one line was repeated in the movie...
Que quieres en la vida?

What do you want in life?

A simple enough question with a difficult enough answer.
I can easily say I want it all, all I can get in a lifetime.

But for now, en este vida, let's see where it goes. I've had an idea, but there's still a lifetime ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home