11.29.2005

Bond, James Bond







My name is Bond. James Bond.
I work for her Majesty's Secret Service...

Famous lines.
So earlier, I'd posted about Sideshow Collectibles' awesome contest and I was just content to join for the excitement. Imagine when I saw the website and it said, check this out, you won! Well, not those words, exactly, but still. ha ha. Pretty much danced in the hallway, and Hailz knew. Smiley came and checked out the commotion. Sure enough...And then the decision to make. Do i pick Sean Connery/Bond, Sauron from Lord of the Rings, or this big statue of the Green Goblin from Spiderman. It was unanimous, really. I had a tie between Bond and Sauron. Everyone else picked Bond... so... and now, a day earlier than expected...

Bond, James Bond, #397 of 2000, is home. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home