9.21.2005

perspective blue like jazz

usually, it's an event like this that puts things in perspective. lessons learned, experiences, emotions, ... perspective.

i believe in God.
i'm Catholic.
at times, i COULD be called die-hard.
other times, i COULD be called very liberal.

eh, that's when it goes from religion to faith.
I have who and what i believe in.

I believe that my God will see us through this.
I have faith.
I have hope.

I rarely 'chat' with God as much. I mean, sure, I think my thoughts up to Heaven, I send my prayers too. But just...a nice little heart-to-heart. last time, i talked to God, we chatted about work and women and what to do next. well, ok, so we had a quick chat about someone.

*innocent sheepish boyish smirk*

so now, we're having a chat about this storm.

Thy will be done, God.
but please keep us all respectively together and safe.
Amen.


oh, and on a side note, there's this boo called Blue Like Jazz.
I started reading it last night. I read the first chapter or two.. then cheated and read a future chapter. Hmm. Makes me wonder if the advice is true.

hmm.


Thy will be done. again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home