8.05.2005

Workin My Way Back To You, Babe

well, the weekend is basically here.

Thursday started it off, really.
Got to work at 09:00, wroked til a lil after 4pm after sitting in a meeting...drove to school, crammed for a test where we had only gotten the material two days ago on Tuesday...took the test and found out, with bonus, made a 110 on it. After that, ran an errand.

Now, the errand involved me returning a few figures to the store because I figured (heh) I already had them... could prolly do without the doubles... so I took them back to the store. Well, they had another cool figure, AND Ghost Recon 2: Summit Strike for XBOX was for sale... so... I ended up just exchanging the figures for the other figure and the game...and checking out, got two VOTE FOR PEDRO buttons for myself and Mom.

After that, drove home, checked home and work email, and ebay, and then took an hour nap by 9:30pm. Got up at 10:30 pm, ate dinner, took a shower, and then drove to work to work the midnight to 6am shift with Jeff.

Pretty nice and relatively quiet night at work... Showed jeff how to do stiff on the console, and we answered a couple of questions, etc. By around 5ish, Jim came on in for the handover, and Jeff headed out a lil after 6. I kept Jim company til about 8, then headed back to the other office, waited for Sara to bring the doughnuts.

Heh. motivation. mmMmmm donut fridays. So,... after the donuts came a la Sara, I gave her my Linkin (or as we both joked and called them) Rinkin Park cd collection, stayed around tying a few loose ends and causing the usual mischief, left for home at around 10:15. Dad was there so we drove back home and I finally get to sleep around 11:30 am today. mmMMmm...sleep.

Woke up around 5, and started checking...sad, I know, work email, replying to a few, and then checked ebay... started cleaning my room a lil bit, prepped some leftovers for "lunch", which became lunch/dinner. Watched The Blue Collar Comedy Tour dvd, returned to fixing some stuff around my room, and then checked eBay and other online stores.

I came across a search result that listed the item i'd been searching for on two continents, on two hemispheres, even... and since I didn't have the money 5+ yrs ago, didn't get it..but I figured ya know...
i worked a lil bit and did do decent on the test, ... anyways, the guy was really cool and was willing to sell it to me around the price I would spend for it...

Also, in today's mail? I got an autographed picture from Ms. Natalie Glebova, or rather, Miss Universe 2005. Yeah, it's been an awesome 24+ hours. :)

However,... just an hour ago, I got some bad news... this weekend, aside from taking an online quiz for another class, we have to go to a wake on Sunday. Several posts ago, I posted about our family friend who had passed away due to cancer... Her family had to say goodbye to her father, who passed away last night.

*sigh* but, he's no loner in pain either, and now she has his company n Heaven, so...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home