8.01.2005

A phonecall in history

"Hey, if I told you some news, promise not to be sad or depressed or..."
"Eh?"
"If I told you something, promise not to be sad or depressed or anything"

When KC says this, I'm either expecting someone got hurt or passed away, or the fact that either Kerry or Erica found someone and I'm shit out of luck with either of those two. Yeah, that would make me sad and depressed.

And so... I asked if I could have a few guesses on just what the news could be...i.e. Did Kerry or Erica find someone?

She said, "No, this can be only one thing"

And yeah, considering we've been expecting it for some time now, it really could have BEEN only one thing. :) Our dearest is getting married. Col finally popped the question, and the details are very endearing, and just makes for a memorable moment. We're all gonna give him shit for something, but heh, ... I know we are all so happy for the two of them.

Our two dearest are finally going to tie the knot...sometime...no date yet. Well, i'm sure I'll get more details when I catch KC for lunch. :) way frickin' awesome!

That and Erica nor Kerry have found someone yet *lol*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home