8.18.2005

In Love With Ms Aoki



Ok...so tonight...couldn't sleep...and so I watched Sin City. Good movie, had some pretty good violence in it, but it also had Jessica Alba. mmMmmm....Jessica Alba....Yeah, that -was- what got me interested, aside from the fact that I already previously owned a Deathrow Marv figure sitting on an electric chair...hmm...tempted to bring that back to work again heh heh heh....ok, i digress again... where were we? Ah yes...Jessica Alba.... heh. ok, so....

anyways, so yeah...Sin City at midnight... there was hackin' and slashin' and women...and there...she was...Miho... Devon Aoki... Now, I'd seen her originally in 2 Fast 2 Furious, and I was like...hey, how're YOU doin'? But that was a while back ago. Ah... the movie rekindled it all. *lol*

ok...so....another name to add to my "in love with" list... Devon Aoki. Well, she was already there, so... hmm.

Yes. Chic with a killer look and nice set of blades. ah, i can dream...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so who else is on the in love with list? inquiring minds want to know
really!

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home