8.16.2005

2002


2002.

Another year of work, and was back in school as well.
I'd taken a break from 2000-2001, but started up again in the Fall of 2001.

One particular memory... Moby had come to visit the worksite, and I'll be honest and say I only know a few Moby songs. So, after his visit and speech, he stayed for a meet-and-greet, which I'll have to say, was a really generous stay. Of the 200+ who saw him, a good 100+ stayed after, and he stayed behind to say hi, sign autographs, and take pictures with everyone.

"Moby, will you sign my picture?"
"Moby, will you sign my shirt?"
"Moby will you sign my CD?"
"Moby, will you sign my CD liner?"

Ah, he heard those lines SO many times... when he got to me, he didn't expect what I was gonna say... I had brough two baseballs for him to sign.

"Moby, will you sign my balls?"

Man, that expression was priceless. He was cool, signed both baseballs, and even took a picture with me. Pretty darn spiffy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home