8.19.2005

Drunk Bum

This would be an EPO, but i'm lazy and have to wake up in *looks at clock* 2 and a half hours... so...

Today at lunch, it was mentioned that Anastacia hasn't been to a Rock the Dock all summer... and that I hadn't been either. Mainly because of just schedules and stuff, classes and whatnot. And then I said that it was ok since last yar, I'd been to enough that it could carry over to this year, and I'd still be ok. Fuzzy logic.. just nod your head. That and I added that with all the crown and coke with cherries i've had, along with bud lights, shiner bocks, and chocolate martinis (not all at once, of course)... it was ok.

And then Jim said that would be a sight to see...a drunk Bum.

And then Anastacia added that both she and Brian have seen me drunk at Rock the Dock. I wouldn't say i was drunk... i was just a lil tipsy. I was coherent... etc etc... *smirk*

So Jim looked at Brian and asked, so... what is Drunk Bum like?

The response?

Brian said, "You know... there really wasn't much of a difference." That's scary. heh heh. Hrm. so... there you have it. I get giggly, still ADHD'd...etc.

To be honest? I think the last real time I was drunk, where i can't even call it tipsy... was 1998, November, when I dunked my ring. heh. that's what i get for drinking a pitcher of 13% alcohol in 42 seconds. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home