8.19.2005

Gimme just one reason

and i'll change my mind about match.com.

but as it is, it's evil.
granted, i'm a cheap bastard that won't pay unless i even get a hint that someone might be remotely interested... and in person, that unforetunately doesn't take much...hrm... shit, did i just admit to being easy? heh, ok... so anyways...

i get fairly daily emails where they say "Hey, we've found you some matches". Typically, half of them are the same matches, but they just rotate them around. They add a few new ones here and there, now and then. As it is, they tell you how far away these folks are, and how much they match you, percentagewise. Like.. yeah... you have a better chance with an 84% match than a 49% match. i.e. will she look at me funny or slap the mocha tan off of me.

so ok, there was one... of many... a 60% match. woo-hoo. what's the person say and looking for?
I'm a silly, sweet king of girl who likes to have fun. I love to try new things and meet new people. I'm looking for someone to make me smile, someone who will sing loudly and dance with me (even if we both look goofy!), someone who will laugh with me while watching my cheesy TV shows and movies, someone who will enjoy going for walks in the evening with me and my dog, and someone who will take me out for ice cream.

The extra details they list after were generic...everything said "any".

i can try to make someone smile... sing loudly and dance even if it looks goofy, laugh and watch cheesy tv shows (even though I haven't been able to watch much tv), have no issues with walks, and Lord knows I love going out for ice cream. even currently in the same industry as far as work.

ah well. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home