8.19.2005

day in the life of aug 19 05

today... i could have been disarmed by a smile
work was ok. got the lab cleaned out. well... ok, it was really all cuz of H, and Smiley... but still. sent Eric off after a lunch. His internship ended so he's going back to school. Found out my grade from the class I worried more over this summer semester than the other class. Yeah, the instructor told me I got an A last night, but until I saw it posted...it's like... um...

so yeah, i checked the page today and sure 'nuff, there it was. So, i did a lil soccer goal dance at work. luckily, they're used to me that they didn't even think twice what was wrong with the weirdo.

but when you see the soccer dance and hear a doppler rendtion of Aaaaaaaaaaa instead of Gooooooooooooal.... you might kinda haf'ta wonder.

Checked eBay, put a bid on something, and luckily won it just a few mins ago.

that was the good.

The bad:
earlier, i found out that a family friend's husband had finally passed away. He was really good, quiet, and yet young, by standards. this year's just been full of these. my heart goes out to their family.

The cool:
eh. stuff. silly, but eh. hrm. yeah.

it was an ok day today.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd worry about the soccer dance in general but that's just me :)

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home