1.17.2006

oh jeez, hee hee

work was pretty cool today.

I was actually up AND ready to go in early, but... eh, i figured, I have a set time to go in, so...
I chilled and went in at 9. Started going through my to-do list from last week and actually got through a lot of them. Tomorrow's going to be the same way, but still. it'll be fun.

Went through several drawings, and almost done finishing them. Reviewed some paperwork, and just watched Smiley put the new bench in the lab. Well, ok, i helped a little. Just a little. I prolly did more harm then good cuz i'd move the tabletop a little and through off his markings. he heh heh.

Work's been giddy lately, and yeah, i still do some thinking, but the giddy factor's more fun. I like it.

Jim gave me a spare darth maul figure. way cool.

what else... that's about it. today was the first day of school. we got out early, and i though i got there late, i was able to get a USED book. 20 dollars cheaper. no complaints there. the other class apparently doesn't need a book. Hmm. Makes me wonder.

Got out early so I stopped by BW3s to grab a bite and a few drinks. Eh, after a while and just hanging out, called it a night, and tada!

that's about it. it's 11pm. i know, early. but i'm prolly gonna try to call it an early night. ha ha. and yes, Smiley, i did take my meds like a shotglass tonight. ha ha. this time, w/o the pseudoephedrine. ha ha.

i dunno if it shows, but i am happy. happier than i've been in a while and i can't really explain it. yeah, i can, but at the same time, i can't. please let me stay this way. please?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home