10.29.2005

Saturday stuff

Woke up this mornin'
Smiled at the risin' sun
three little birds
sit by my doorstep
singing sweet songs
of memories pure and good
saying don't worry
about a thing
cuz every little thing's
gonna be alright

Today... woke up, took a shower, went to Kinko's to print a picture out. Mainly cuz it was closer and cheaper. So I called them before leaving cuz it was only one pic. Will you need a CD, a compact flash or SD card, or will a USB thumbdrive be ok? "Oh, a USB thumbdrive should be ok to print it out" Will it be photoquality? "Yes"

So... i go there. thumbdrive in hand. Where can I print these out on photoquality?
"Try the Sony photofinish station"
So I go. It doesn't have input for it. I got back and tell them.
"Oh, well, you'll just have to print it on other paper"
But I want it on photoquality.
"you'll have to transfer it to a disk then"
How much?
"Well, you have to pay for time spent on the computer, and also for the disk"
BUT I CALLED AND Y'ALL SAID USB WAS OK
"*cricket cricket*"
OK, gimme a disk, charge my time. (jesus H....)

Anyways, the 3.5 disk didn't work, a dfferent person, a cooler person, xferred it to a CD, got it to work, and didn't charge me for the disk, or CD. The picture came out great and Ma was happy.

After Kinko's went by the comic store to check out stuff cuz for the last so many years, i kept missing out on their Fall/Halloween sale. That and I also had to pick up an item i'd ordered. So, I went. And saw a couple of neat things, got the Kaylee issue from Serenity (2 of 3) , and also a Batman fig. While checking out, I wanted to check on a DVD i saw there last time... Tenjho Tenge Vol. 2. Well, one of the guys said that instead of a 25% off sale, it became 50%. And they also had VOl. 3. so, comparing prices with cheap eBay, and how other stores had them (Best Buy, Fry's, Suncoast...)... 2 for the price of one... I'm there. So I got Vol 2 and 3. Yay!

After that...went to the mall, ate lunch with the 'rents... headed over to the halloween costume place and picked up an item... for Monday, and ran into Lauren and Wilson. Ha ha....way fun trying on costumes.

After that, went to church, and they were short of a server, so I dressed up and helped out.

Afterwards, headed home and baked a hundred or so cookies for my cousins and relatives. Domestic, I know... but, after that, ate dinner, and just vegged,...that and drink lemonade.

That's the Saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home