10.29.2005

hide and seek

every now and then,
either i try to track someone down,
or someone tracks me down
and if it's someone thattracks me down and finds me
that usually gets me tracking again.

so... i was tracked and now i track.

An old friend from HS found me on myspace, and so there i was, like... *blink blink* tagged, and i'm it... so i was like... ok. lemme look for some people. in the process, found some folks from high school and college, and it's all fun. One remembers me for sure, so I've added her. :)

people finding is cool. most of the time. :)

Like, so... now I just... there was this girl in HS...Amy Higgins. Had a crush on her. Last I knew she went to San Francisco, but that was 11 years ago. No idea where she went since, but ah well. I also miss Libbie, but I've been in touch with her recently... though getting curious again what she's up to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home