10.20.2005

Dreams Come True


I was 6 when I started watching the Astros and first caught the baseball bug. I was 9 when I first liked to swing a bat like Jose Cruz. I was about 21 when I finally saw a game at the Astrodome and got a baseball signed by several folks, including Jose Cruz.

The last so many years, Craig Biggio's been my favorite. Of the named jerseys, his is the one I got. Others may mention the nightmare a few days back of a Pujols homerun, but now we talk of a dream come true, going to the World Series.

Makes you wonder if it's still a dream, and you wake up in a few hours thinking, will we make it to the Series? Will we put the Cardinals away? You don't have to wonder and it's no longer just a dream.

The Houston Astros have come a long long way together
From the hard times to the good
and we appreciate our Astros
we have to treat them like we should

our hometeam.

Dear Astros,
Thank you for granting me my birthday wish. :)
Killer B's!

-Bum

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home