7.25.2005

for "jaime"

Queso gave me bad info.
but all the same,
for "Jaime"

If you gon’ go and take a ride with Meeeee
Y’all be trippin with the flippin hottie better known as Jamie
Oh why do I feel this way? HEY!
Maybe cuz she’s Jamie!

Uh, wait a minnit now uh ohhhhhh
Mee goin’ down down baby yo street in a Malibu
Street Sweeper baby, cocked ready let it go
Jamie Jamie coco puff, listen to her sound
Light her up she is fly pass her to me now

You can find MEEEEE
Rollin in Nebraska
Blingin hear me ringin
So now lemme askya

If ya fly like Jamie then go brush ya shoulders off
If ya feelin like a pimpstress go an’ brush ya shoulders off
This lady a pimp, boo, that’s what I got from Kay-So
Get dat dirt of ya shouldas

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm gonna hafta talk with Kay-So.
My name's not Jamie, but it was a lovely song anyways.
Thanks for calling mee.

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home