7.23.2005

Infringement

another piece of news...

some folks are pissed cuz the TSA or whatever agency didn't warn passengers their info is being used to scan them from potential terrorists.

and not only are they pissed, but they're raising a fuss over it.

ya know... i like freedom. i really do. i like privacy. i like that too. but considering my info already gets passed on by retailers, both at the store and online, i have no fucking idea how telemarketers get my number to call me, etc etc... and that's just to annoy the shit out of me and sell me stuff...

i have no qualms when the gov't is using this info to make sure that when my ass gets on a plane that's supposed to take me from Point A to Point B in one, living piece, no fucking shoe bomber or dumbfuck derka derka derka mohammad jihad get on board with me and have the nerve to try to blow shit up.

and as Player's been saying at work a lot lately.. RICK JAMES! BITCH!
no idea. just wanted to say that.

Infringement my ass.
What use is your fucking piece of freedom if you aren't alive to use it.
What will you say if another bad day happens and somehow, it -might- have been prevented if the info was used t prevent it? "Oh, well, sorry, but i didn't want my privacy infringed?"

pussies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home