12.26.2004

Greater Good

I visited a website today, and she had a really cool idea.
After asking Katharine for permission, she was all happy and approved.

I'm talking about greatergood.com.

But even if you don't want to make a purchase, the following links, when visited, get donations.
All you have to do is click. It shouldn't open up ungodly numbers of pop-up ads, if at all.
When you go to the site, there's a button that you can click.

Animal Rescue
Breast Cancer
End Hunger
Save the Rainforest
Help a Child

These are supported by CharityUSA.com.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Weird that you posted those sites...I visit them almost every day. Here's one for giving kids free books (it's another site I visit). I'm a HUGE believer in helping people read and find reading material (it's the bookworm in me, I guess). Here's the website....

http://www.theliteracysite.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/CTDSites.woa/351/wa/gotoSite?destSite=LiteracySite&origin=arstab&wosid=E030005m800lD500l4&revisionCode=ON_ARS_LS_TAB

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home