12.26.2004

2004

New Year's Eve is just around the corner.
2005...

Where did 2004 go?
What in the world did I do in 2004?
I wish I started blogging earlier this year so I'd have some cheat sheets.

-Went to the Phils in February... saw some relatives then.
-Hit the 3.5 yr mark in March at work
-Finished out a number of projects at work
-Got named Lockheed Martin SEAT Contract Employee of the Month
(and several other cool award stuff for various projects)
-Been with the company for 4 yrs
-Got sent to Switzerland in late September for work.
-Made some new friends at work:
Megan, Mike, Jess (well, become better friends)
-Went to Spain, (brief stop in France), Italy, and Greece on my birthday in Oct.
-Found out we lost our contract in December
-Applied with the new company the following week

A lot has happened this year, both major and trivial.
I've learned a lot more about myself, and I'm loosened a bit out of my shell.
And no, 2004 didn't see me hooking up permanently with anyone,
but I've learned to have even more fun.

2005? I don't know what that will bring. At least it's not an election year.
I hope it will be a bit more peaceful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home