11.23.2004

Tales of the Romancer - Agent Vince

Posted by Hello

Agent Vince: 'eeeeeeey, Mr. Anderson. (Just one) Welcome back, we missed you.
[Agent Smith pauses and looks around at the multitude of clone....ssss he has created]

Agent Vince: Like what I've done with the pla'e?

Neo: You're dead to me Monday to Friday after 5pm, and all weekends.

Agent Vince: You WILL go to Thai Cottage. That's why rest of me is just going to enjoy the ha-ha because we already know that I'm the one that beat you at beer-ling.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bum said...

Heh heh. Big Ern and I were sitting at B-Dubs when this visual game into my head.
Big Ern's like, "WHAT?"
"DUDE, I JUST GOT AN IDEA. MY NEW MOTIF THEME THINGIE"
"OoooooKAY!"
"TRUST ME ON THIS ONE"
"YOU GONNA POST IT UP?"
"YEAH!"

And so I got home, checked email, ate dinner, and did this one.

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home