11.23.2004

11/23/04 Return of the B-Dub

Hmm. Long ass morning.
Instead of making the calls I needed and wanted to make early this morning for Pink Tiger... I had to make a site visit, wait 2 hrs to make a correction to a document, only to be told that that correction was not needed, but a line-out would work. And then the original will need to be revised accordingly. And then faxed. Well... that one was lined out, but the keeprs of the original had no idea where it was, but were sure it'll get back to them shortly and eventually.

Good grief. Didn't get the drinks to the cooler to get them all cold. Luckily, they chilled a bit for the all hands lunch. The boss kicks ass that way. She looks out for her peeps.

We ate a lot. Well. no. ok. so Big Ern ate a lot. heh. Just kidding, Ern. But yeah, we all did. Saved some space for pie. mmMmmm pumpkin pie. pie pie pie.

My desk computer is still fucked up. I shouldn't have turned the technician away last week just because it started working again. I should have just said, eh, it's working, but wipe it out....ALL of it anyway. Hrm. At least there's always a spare machine around to work with.

But took care of a few other items that I could check off of my list to do.
Went to Best Buy after work today. Picked up The Terminal and Harry Potter III, as well as Ghost Recon II for XBOX. Saw my old friend from school, and old crush, Starrla. I'd miscounted. She has like 6 piercings per ear. Still cool, still cute. Still Starrla. We chatted as we looked for the items we wanted to get, then checked out. We must have just joked around and talked in the parking lot a good 15 or so minutes just talking about who knows what. ADHD between us is great. But if there ever was a cool chic, she's one of them. After that, she went off to finish her errands, and I went off to BW3's and meet up with Big Ern.

It'd been more than a month since I went to BW3's. Which means equally the same amount of time since we got to say hey to Good Megan. But, she was there and smiled. However, tonight, Emily took care of us.
And I'm in lust. She gave me as much cherries as Good Megan would. And to top that all off, Good Megan said, if I'm not here, she'll take care of you. She then instructed Emily that anytime I'm in, and order a coke with cherries, just bring out a separate container of cherries just for me. Heh. Awesome.

That's about it for the night in review. Wonderful day. :)


2 Comments:

Blogger cedia said...

Hehehhe.. You and coke and cherries.. That shall be your christmas gift.

7:42 AM  
Blogger Bum said...

Awww. That'd be awesome.

The office, though, said yesterday that it'd be better to find me a single woman so that i'd have less free time. :) ah, well, i wish. :)

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home