1.11.2006

a tale of three erins

there's my longterm Erin.
we talked for a bit two nights ago... aside from being well and whatnot, there's a chance she'd probably move down to Houston, possibly in a couple of years. she's finally beginning to see the light. she's awesome and cute too.

there's Erin who works in Customer Service. I'd asked Dusty if she was single, but she didn't know. Ha ha, but she know Jennifer. Hmm. One thing I'll say about this one. She has a really nice voice.

and then there's the new Erin. Dunno what to say about this one. Seems to be pretty cool, but as each day goes by, I really am beginning to feel my age. Not so much gray hairs and aching bones and stuff. I still keep the hours of a high schooler ... or an insomniac. but i feel my age as in, i'm older than 25, let alone 27. it's not so much a lot of folks are out of my range, but that I am out of theirs.

but hey, if it's not one thing, it's another, right? oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home