10.31.2005

School Daze

After going to my Doctor to make sure I was alive, and, well... alive. And ok enough to go back to work. I took a few pics of the old school. It's not much, but it was a home away from home. These used to be my playgrounds. These used to be my college days.
Entrance to school


I worked as computer tech support for about three years while at school. This was the view from inside the Cage. Ah, the memories... behind the Cage was Jenn's office, and we'd hang out or like one time, she made a few of us poledance for her using her hatrack. Also where I got my first kiss. :)


The Library. The was approaching that building. Aside from work, this place was also a meeting place before and after class... before exams, and after...


The granite blocks. A lil ways away, there's a small rose garden. They never upkept it, so I'd trim a rose now and then and give one to my Mom, Starrla, or KC. Sometimes, also Amy. :) Hence, she (Amy) called me Flower Charmer. Eh. :) go fig. I trimmed the roses, mainly the yellow ones... they flourished. The red ones... died out.

On rainy nights, Starr would stay on the library steps and smoke, and I'd sometimes dance in the rain or sprinkles near or on the steps. I'd be stupid and taunt and say "you call this rain???" and lightning would strike in the distance. Starrla would say "Uh... I THINK that was a warning, shot, Bum". I was inclined to agree with her.


Kirkham Hall. Aside from the CLB, this is where we had a good number of our classes. The new engineering building wasn't even around then. Hah. hardcore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home