8.13.2005

inTuition is more than 6 cents

So, here I am gathering receipts for the stuff I've bought in the last week and a half or so...
and I'm like... hmm...and this is my monthly budget for bills and expenditures...

The variables are always food, gas, and entertainment or whatever.
So... since school isn't always a thing to consider, when it DOES become something to consider, i have to go... oh SHIT! and I do a little panic dance thinking that by end of the 1st check of the month... where am i at for the 2nd check of the month. Well...the good news is, after some planning...and a lil guessing...

I reckon I'm good for the second check, book fees (and those lil f#@!#$ cost more than tuition at times), food, entertainment, and all. I've got two birthdays to ready for too. Man, come ON, september... then again, the next time we'll get a 3-paycheck month will be December.

fun fun...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home