8.13.2005

een som nee yuh

well, ok, so like... this time, it's not insomnia, but residual caffeine trying to leave the system...

I tried to do another EPO, but yet again, for some reason, Paint freezes me up, crashes the computer, and i have to pretty much shut it down and cold restart it...and i HATE doing that. Anyways, I'm prolly just gonna kick the computer's ass soon and try again. Still, I swear, i want to kick the computer now.

I watched Alaexander w/ Colin Farrell, Angelina Jolie, etc. I knew Alexander was gay, but man, they really stressed the fact in the movie. Not too shabby, it had some good points and it's just an interesting re-telling of the story, but you always have to wonder where fiction leaves fact behind.

I got my Jin-Roh figure in the mail today. Way cool. Well, for a geekboy, I guess. Prolly will take pictures sooner or later. It's based on the Kerberos Panzer Cops from the anime Jin ARoh and live action Jin-Roh movies. Even the bullets for the MG-42 are diecast.

Also saw Kung Fu Hustle earlier this week. Pretty darn funny.

BabyG has left, but will hopefully stay in touch.

Hmm....that's pretty much it for today...
it's fixin to be 4am so i'd better try and sleep now. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home