6.12.2005

Filipino Eyes are Smilin

Well, ok, so I know it's supposed to be Irish eyes, and everyone has a lil irish in 'em, so....

Weeks ago, Pink Tiger said I'd been a lil bit down lately. I guess aside from work just being...well...work... I've had stuff missing, whether it's direction, or just a feeling of self-worth.
It happens to everyone, I guess, but as of late, that's slowly going away.

I'm starting to find that self-worth again, or if not that, then at least some direction in life. The last few years, I've added more things to my list of what I want in life, what I'm looking for. And normally, i've been told to just settle down Beavis and wait...and see...and pray.

I know better than to get my hopes up for anything, whether it's work or social or just life in general... well, I should. But for what it's worth, I'm smiling again, and I don't have to fake it anymore.

yeah, work will still be work. That's why they call it that. And I'm sure I'll still have issues regarding some stuff...but trust me, after watching Be Cool... in particular Raji... heh, yeah, from here on out, all i can do is laugh it off (I think the Tiger called it best when she said "Put one hand over your mouth, lean back, and point using the other hand"). yeah, yeah, as in, i'm appreciatin' it, yo.

i'm starting to be happy again.
not there yet, but we'll see. Filipino eyes are smilin'.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee Bum, I always thought it was "Sicilian eyes are smiling" not Irish! Just remember, don't worry be happy.

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home