5.21.2005

Inner Mexican

So yeah, i've got a counterpart at another company, and he's pretty cool.
One day, I visited their building to review some hardware, so I got introduced to their technician, Juan. Now, my friend and I sometimes talk in spanish so I can keep what spanish i do know still good. So he introduces me to Juan, and so it's all cool.

Weeks later, it's cinco de mayo, so I see Juan when we do an inspection/demonstration there again, and wish him a happy cinco de mayo. after the inspection, some said, well, back to the office. another said, i'm going home. when it got to me, I said, hey, it's 5 o'clock somewhere, and it's cinco de mayo, so....

heh. so later that night, we're all at Otis' place and my friend comes over and says, Orale, Dude, guess what Juan asked after y'all left?

What?

He asked if you were Mexican!

Ah yes. aside from being an asian redneck, I am also part Mexican.
Comes with this part of the country, I guess. and the diluted spanish blood.

tee hee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home