5.21.2005

Ready, Set, Stop.

I remember the kid games where you want to race...
two people line up... and there's a middleman... heh...
and the middleman has the power...

the power to say
Ready?
Set?
GO!

Except sometimes, you say STOP, instead of GO... false start.

A thought hit me again. I just got back home from a long trip down from nowhere, and checked mail, etc. Not much other than junk email, and the like. Got the daily match.com email, and saw the same old faces they keep trying to pimp off of me just as they try to pimp me off to them. Looked at one of them again, what they're looking for, and I think, hey, i've got that quality. Ditto on that.
I'm Ready.

And then I think of how my personality's evolved and yet another recent conversation with Pepe. Didn't really tie into it other than him saying I needed a woman to spend my money on other than movies and games and whatever junk. He could be right. I'm Set.

But tonight, i thought, hey, maybe i'm not as ready as I think I am or want to be. I'm not as set as I thought as well. Maybe STOP would be better than GO.

I don't know. I guess it's talked about enough in my head, and I just want to push pause on it right now.
Aside from thinking I don't qualify anyways, i still have a lot of questions in my head.
Maybe I'll just wait til I'm past 30 and start to worry about it.

Ready? Set? No.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home