11.06.2005

Small World

Ok, the last few instances on myspae and friendster...it's really been a smal world.
-Found my friend Tracy via another friend's myspace.
-Alberto found me via Myspace.
-Found Gaby on Myspace.
-Found Jeff B. on Myspace.
-Lexy got me on Myspace/vice-versa

Later find out that as Lex is checking out my blog... she goes and says something along the lines of "HOLY #$%$!, you know my boss". I'm like... um... yer in Virginia. How many people do I know in VA other than you and maybe..a handful of others? Well, her boss is Gaby. How rare.

And the fact that I also found Boudreau and he remembered a lot of stuff, it was cool too.

Small world indeed.

1st cruise I went on, this old lady I sat next to actually knew on of the engineers I worked with. And as for the other trip last year, I saw next to this couple and after we chatted about where I worked, they told me that their daughter was now the owner of one of the engineering firms in the area I knew about. How rare.

But so cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home