5.19.2005

it's not so much living in the past

it's just that it's like watching reruns.
you've got some you can't remember watching
and then there's some you go OH YEAH, I REMEMBER THAT
etc etc

man, so i'm reading that last august 9, 2003, i had sent out for an autographed soccer ball from Brandi Chastain. That was almost 2 yrs ago!!! Well, I got the signed soccerball, and she also replied to my note.

Watched Casablanca then too. Good movie. And Amy.
Amy was this cute girl from Anatomy class. 2 yrs ago, and I can still remember it as if it was yesterday... I came into class late cuz I got off of work a little later than I had wanted... and it was the beginning of the Summer semester. i had sat a row behind her, and i sat near the door...she looked all business attire like, dark grey/black.

during break, she turns around, looks at me, and asks, "Hey you, do you understand any of this?"
And I smiled, got lost in her brown eyes, and said "Yeah"
So she said, good, you're now my new study buddy.

So between Amy and Tabitha, we'd studied together that summer. Yeah, I had a crush on Ames, but...yeah.
We'd email daily before class and all that. Her son and I got along and so did her neighbors and relatives when i came over and visited. Hmm. That was 2 yrs ago.

and her favorite color is purple.

it's not so much living in the past... it's the memories that stay and can still bring a smile and a sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home